Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[script] Hide Crimes

Started by tos [1976582] on in Tutorials & Guides.

10 replies · 560 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
73 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

sullengenie [1946152] ×2

tos [1976582]

Am sure there is likely already something like this floating around but I didn't bother looking. Just finished doing 5,000 bootlegging crimes and it's a hard habit to break so I threw this together.

Edit: Link changed to point to an updated version that sullengenie [1946152] made. It has an option to show safe crimes.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/33940-torn-hide-crimes/code

[image: i.imgur.com]

Mentions: sullengenie [1946152]

Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Yep, I made the same mistake with drug crimes. Alteracoes does the same thing, but nice for people who don't use it! :D
Bug [1455582] Committee Committee

I know the feeling, when I switched to kidnap the mayor, took me a week to stop accidentally arsoning a warehouse. This would have been handy back then :(
Blin [2028034]

hey man, nice work, got one problem, when i try to hide Assassinate a Target, Assassination tab from the main Crime page is hidden, even i didn't select it.
tos [1976582]

Should be fixed now, swapped the local storage name to clear what you had hidden already will need to re-hide what you want to.
CalzaTheFox [1694544]

I don't know about anyone else, but i'm having some issues already - a good portion of the crimes to begin with are hidden, and the button to show all doesn't work. It might as well not be there. :/
I hope it gets fixed soon, I love this script.
tos [1976582]

You were correct, forgot to update the "show all" part when I updated "hide".

Should be working now, version 0.4