Hey guys. I posted this on API dev as well, but there are not too many people going around there:
So, I've created an app that uses your Torn Key and sends you only notifications ( events, messages, full bars, low life). So, basically, it doesn't consume your internet as much as making an API call, you only receive them when it's needed. So, push notifications with close to zero internet consumption.
Now, I've had some concerns from people, privacy, stuff. Well, you do need to register on my app so I can manage devices properly (multiple devices for the same account and stuff), but also so I do not send you duplicate notifications, so I need to remember some timestamps and some boolean values (sent / not sent). The server running the checks is on Amazon and the Auth & DB are on Google Firebase, so everything is as secure as possible. The notifications are NOT stored anywhere, they just pass through until they reach you.
FEATURES:
- Push notifications for:
- Events
- Messages
- Landing
- Drug / Medical / Booster Cooldowns
- Min/Max Life
- Faction chain(in the future)
- Got out of hospital(in the future)
- Widget for homescreen(needs to be resized to work, will make it default in next update
- Alarm for when you land(just like the Clock alarm). Needs to be enabled (default is disabled)
- Travel items subscriptions (get notified when stock empties or replenishes on a certain travel item)
- Display latest notifications on the app
- Widget with latest notifications
Screenshots below:
[image: i.imgur.com] [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/CA6TLv86syhO80K9husoeGFSs5sJveL1tC3ZXT458pJwcjzUcTOF3X3aVBySKaeQbAzUBGbKXCd9ogtJe4VZBNXfSstENOfGA3rWjuVlyezXlzIWb1sHuB3ENhjolDrs3AtnXp7konVm6w9UXXPqYvhQKLTPw67W5w0BwOz4Ato5CfRs4qZ1R9_0wHgwiMCsNbRzb7lFpCmkJEMlBpqo8_PUAzNGdly0P6rwY-DPBqHJAI7lWGDz_cE56w8pKHGW1Io4q8K_eHbRJPv-13fHAxok6efKsbzVOM7Me5xwQG2l8jlBmst0oqZXfT5B8D0GhFqaUxJXFZDHdZ7aKzn1FHRD5lgqb61gR0H6wOyVUDJBQvSge4kjuQX-KCs2KNhgmWeSObKcp27bY1fsF5rc2I2mdcWQU4W1h-nTi79vL0O141y_gJeq92JfmAQy0Sq1vwkJzyr5s6PiRv912tqFJMZbCRIZO4iIL30gke31lMs-HmaQsIfEOJ-subWGXQP13hu-ma6Uvz41DlSmRqlSdiXUO1iFiroUWGyQWYTIOo1Mm_6SvXaxrvsvo8uQkIcbLBUk-TGoow5t9HuB4WlaGu8QcCn1OxJiI2KJUnWHDPu0ZUmuYPYJKA=w424-h871-no][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][/url] [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/1jYELGPZR2H3-OYyo1WzfDBTURPsWfr0dPnzPm0oTSLTQSs60vJzp8mLDOuHvV2cArgiwduo84dqwVT_Z5st7S6wY7fxq4Ou5DAl2feVpbtaPyl5ERLmhUFJDnlbZNfyU3bRJUc_bYt6pkMbdrZpNV20Bf_3HtWZ0FzegKY5AsLtl8jaaJk2yM0bzDzJTvmeBHOwyTkD-T-TXmdxr66aSRa_EhZGPjIrKEdpDW8nxZCC37B4uflJ6xJbiMufjtynsr7fOxBvHpaYXywrRm0vG6u9KG4D0ClOVa69iAL0VGLnjIegqzG1PZDt8tNUrgpPF0LWW07p_-5D24raOFun0yFPD5bn8RkJKAtn69jHqnmzSS9h53z_3t3ecqJ9x0P2uWfURb--iHeadxCcUKRQTupQ8juCV7ezCQyTN4EZb8oruU3kdmjDWOStqGOiWr1ZChBgBRFojkpAbFnjyKeUTO4D-hwySXP20JmGkCxB1VkbstEIca6IiK8IYT-O9xxkjVVZ0lWuuvsUJxBPQk3A8S3-z2O5CSrNubDmVat4TF7opcE0c1Fx0GhmdLKFBPctCcqfTW5-kypkrczjC-3iehZ5hfYHYdyiLEkYRtu9A95IJsUGKGtJIA=w424-h871-no][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][/url] [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/ft8xzUuv9DyJO4_2KseLfH9L0PbeCCbhxte99wEsSRuJgrO-ckMJOlSdinyRA63-5hk6LQiU3FUIihHDsbX5iqWNxp-KSCzD1WSQ_DqFHarUZfFTCDtcGYof1UraZ6ZNCFhUvUN9kks4t08ck2wFPqvkjPPhibYgJj9wAVGsamoX4aUuPEki2fSCP2pPtXhQohlB-yZasurmVC7-CgfKf9OTZrWwRzNxu2xehf5V_vPFd3N0WHwPgDp6ShyEAywUlgyRUG7DbWNXi5Uk6jYk4_iseyLEP7u-OnSSjUNybwixyulHO4WIsIdL0GCOXpqMNmjbA1ar_ai5E3Mo3ROmJZeT55wXlEoTtCgILcM_3r_Rr5AnFGb9plIsJ7vvQ28FASLOtNXTLnJJTlXCfC0UQqjXfyFIAl4NENLD5MuOJ0EvKuIVkcWbO810keuXOCqCXwS_y2tcFEzD6AKpmzf0P6qNQUXH1iSJC2m8a_TG4ZIBq_gdWf2x_vdFPuBhOsQKGyvyUcM4waxXRklwqCZgrz43ruIDwWXQ_19KX-AD-Wg6IbC7jmu0Yo_BqNGzeoCCiQpbSm-vJVTuLglhFq-pE5YNqKK0ikGzkoQuu2xIkOJhIEMOwDJc0g=w424-h871-no][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][/url] [url=https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_HoJqZ8JT-psHZQ4-h8slIsEizA2T2KeeB_nzElJilU8plzzzioKTSk-A-lMBfgjPMaMZIfTyYngiqgpUg8r8OGOEhAY6RruxLV-ArqpZGaLadGtIgcZSsF4e0AANKssuFw9aajZSU6pDEu2xDE6RiEsf6wmTWyYBdHpMYvP-5p9pSKde6cEYOIZoF8bkszSKJt6_cP-loWLDWfXDaS1YfWwvSGejyj2fkYtzIznKUgCykt_OGMXfIjm26nlZ23xUKqzuIEAi67rHQVG7lF6Cc8g42Bt62MUn8Y95ondEzgUsPY7AfL-ppkvWcN1xzDJHMPwhaGCz25LeIVwwDaJMPO_uVuxD74D3patMh0UjW_J4T3tQFzvsLQrV0vYk63I6RDO3rFt5YXsXm2bPjRlRBcNHolsqJwd4OLCZUQfcz8nxdXMGTGgUmrY9qKZXafNUF2q8583Pz4OJa0_3WzTlHy-G29EesTWaQ9iHpDmVOQDArm_d-n2-eIFjmgHG_EWeWq9E2mvvN_cf-n_hwdFddB9q1XHmjthw219RBrSVK0xkcGhABOOnAeNSUwiRObQkd74HWown_dLEREiGUkRo64Z5BZVKtd1RdfDWVhEhsOfvfus8Vb3YA=w424-h871-no][image: lh3.googleusercontent.com][/url]
Cheers.
Update: With a few exceptions, the app is pretty stable:
Download link
Donations HoF
Minimum Android Version: 4.3
December edit: I did not make any other updates, but :
Guys. I know I have been on and off with you about the project. I had to disable the back-end for this app because it was consuming too much resources and I have other ongoing projects running in the same server. I don't know when the Torn official app will be launched, but until then I can still try to keep the app alive. For a month, two, a year, god knows how much. And Chedburn as well.
In other words, I would need at least $15/month to purchase another server instance.
https://gogetfunding.com/torn-push-notifications-server/
Or if any of you can help me with credits on cloud vendors I would accept that as well.
Thank you,
Costi.