Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Star increase??

Started by Aspens [2016471] on in Company Discussion.

5 replies · 151 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Aspens [2016471]

What determines the star increase?

I'm asking this because from what I've read (and my previous experience) my star should go up to 2*.. My stars went up to 1* when I had 200k weekly income, and now I have 8mil weekly income and my star did not increase?? its 6:37pm on a sunday and we got our report, we made 1.5m today which that alone should be enough to get us to 2*...



http://imgur.com/a/g5pbW

thanks
Tarelli [1060371]

Income at lower levels combined with company experience. Ched is playing with companies I wouldn't be surprised is size and upgrades have an effect at high levels.
Sothe [1816548]

As far as I know, companies need to be a certain number of days old before certain rank-ups will be available, but this is just hear-say and I don't have any real evidence to back it up.
Mat-Senpai [952164]

There are a number of factors relating to what makes a TV increase, you have company age which relates to "customer loyalty" which improves income.

Generally, it's easier to regain a * rating once you've unlocked it vs trying to unlock it for the first time, the main thing to do is maintain a good income and it will unlock if you've never had that rating with your company before be prepared to wait a long time.