Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Summer17

Started by Teardrop [275993] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 74 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Teardrop [275993]

Hi

When I logged in from the link on the Summer Newsletter I got the following message and never got the bonus.

An error occurred while trying to claim your bonus code 'SUMMER17'.
Bonus already claimed, bonus expired, or you are not logged out of Torn when clicking the link directly from your email inbox.



I wasn't Logged in anywhere as i had to put in my e mail address and password after I clicked the link from my e mail address and i never got the message you cant be logged in twice.

Web Browser is Chrome and the version is 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)
CARR [573391]

I have tried 4 times now closed all browsers logged on through my e mail link got no message it logged in but no energy
Kate [1701775]

you'll have to make your own bug report on it pls

please make one and say there if you got any errors or anything like that, maybe post a screenshot also after you tried