Hi all, it can be a odd suggestion but I think its weird that I can instantly fly to everywhere without waiting a plane is ridicilious . If I have a private island and stuff I can fly when I want but I Think commercial flights should have some hours to fly . like 4 flights everyday from torn to Africa vs...
Flight Options.
Started by Nazmi [1752670] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Hi all, it can be a odd suggestion but I think its weird that I can instantly fly to everywhere without waiting a plane is ridicilious . If I have a private island and stuff I can fly when I want but I Think commercial flights should have some hours to fly . like 4 flights everyday from torn to Africa vs...
Are you saying the flights only are around some odd hours or you have to wait in line for some odd hours? Both would make sense in a real world perspective but each would have their own reasons to be shot down.