Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon Types and Effects?

Started by Estrella_Lin [602947] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
30 / 100
Estrella_Lin [602947]

What are the differences between weapon types?

Is there any different effect for each class of primary weapons, Rifles Vs SMGs Vs Shotguns?

Does a piercing weapon eg. DBK ignore armor to do more damage than other arms? I found it true as I attack on armored parts of the foe with both rifle and blade.

Then what are the unique effects of slashing and club weapons?

I searched for the older posts but still cannot find such discussion. Thank you all in advance.