I m new in torn, Will you tell me how I earn money faster. what should i do? Need help
earning money
Started by TofuCake [2073430] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I m new in torn, Will you tell me how I earn money faster. what should i do? Need help
HOW TO EARN EASY MONEY IN TORN CITY | NO CLICKBAIT 100% REAL
Get a job
http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15938766&b=0&a=0 some good money making ideas here, moved to questions
Mentions: New Players Money Making Guide
A good way to make some cash early on is join a sweet shop company (7-10 stars).
You will earn job points daily and you can spend those job points on energy cans to sell to other players.
When you get to level 15 you can start flying and buying items abroad ie flowers and plushies and sell them back in Torn. for a big profit.
For a long term investment do the biology introduction course then the intravenous course you will be able to make a steady income using empty blood bags and selling the full blood bags to other players. I save mine up over time and then sell in bulk.
After that completing the history courses will unlock the museum which will bring in a bigger profit if you go into point trading/flower running as a stable income.