Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Weapon EXP reset...

Started by 2sox [1754817] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 91 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

2sox [1754817]

Hi

My details are minimal as I was not expecting this...



I unlocked weapon experience a while ago & managed to get my Kodachi Swords to over 60% at least.

I completed a Duke Mission earlier today: http://prntscr.com/fwhjtc

Which meant I have to change my Weapon, tho on returning to Kodachi Swords my EXP seems to have been lost.... down to 3% from over 60%

http://prntscr.com/fwhiku

I dont have the before shot, as this was unexpected..

I did check other Kodachis I own but all are on 3%.....

Thanks for you time.... Please let me know if I can provide other Info..


2sox [1754817]

Haa haa, all this time I thought I was using the Kodachis & went back to them..... I never considered my Dual Sams.... You're totally right & all my fault!

The pics are very similar in my defense.

Thanks Ched! Time I bought some DP's I guess!