Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Investing In People

Started by Hakuna_Matata [1930300] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Hakuna_Matata [1930300]

So, I am essentially giving away free money. But, read on before you make any assumptions.



I am looking for smart people who are good at making money who lack the capital themselves to get started as quickly as they would like. It can be anything from owning a business to bountying to any other ways of making money. What I want you to do is make me wish I had thought of it, make me wish I was in your position. I will not garuntee anyone any certain amount of money. I will give on a case by case basis, giving as much as I want, nothing more, and nothing less. Also, as the word "investing" means, I expect a return, more than what I have. That is why I am calling this an investment and not a charity. The return payment will also be determined on a case by case basis.



The more unique the idea, the better.



If you have any more questions, feel free to message me, I typically respond as soon as I get online.



Example: John123 has the great idea to do so and so which will make a lot of money. However, he doesn't have enough money to start it out. I would give him enough money to start it, should I choose to, and then he would pay me back an agreed amount by a determined date.



NOTE: If you come to me like this, I will most likely turn you down:

"Hello I wud like to get som cash from U. I am very smart busines man, and I make lotsa money. Plz gimme money to help."

Have some elegance. Remember, you are not only trying to impress me with your idea, but also with your personality. I am giving you my hard-earned money, I will be very careful with it.
Magikarp [860829]

"Hello I wud like to get som cash from U. I am very smart busines Fish, and I make lotsa money. Plz gimme money to help." - KARP