I am getting the 2 step verification one time code every single time I log in. Since I log in several times a day this is very irritating. Can someone please address this?
Two step verification one time code
Started by Arauna [1639263] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Philistine [475622] ×2
I am getting the 2 step verification one time code every single time I log in. Since I log in several times a day this is very irritating. Can someone please address this?
Are you deleting cookies from your browser?
The new system uses cookies instead of IP address now.
Oh dear, yes, I have an automatic cleaner that removes them every time I log off. Thank you for the info, I will change the setting and see if it happens again.
Philistine [475622]
Are you deleting cookies from your browser?
The new system uses cookies instead of IP address now.
Thank you so much, that did the trick!
Mentions: Philistine [475622]
Issue resolved.
Report closed.