Total 40,016,292,143
And rank #9 in HOF
Btw, almost all in str, very weak. Don't attack me.
**** me mate, 40b that's a he'll of a nice achievement congrats man
better keep building that wall sticky p
:)
Wow mate your growing those 10bills quicker than i can grow 10mil congrats
Congrats!!! You shot up insanely fast!! Good work :D
D:
Kryptonite.
Beast, well done. Keep it up! :)
I imagine since your gaining at least 300m per SE used from your last post which was 30b total it wouldn't take very long to reach the 40, since SE's are progressive on your stats i would take a guesstimate you used about 30 SE's to gain that 10b in stats, well worth the investment but I think you should work on your other stats now, no point in being a glass cannon #buildthewall
Gross. Jelly a.f.
Have you been group attacked? How that go without str/spd direct nerfs?
Unstoppable!
Where does that SE money come from?!?! :o
Stocks are very profitable apparently lolololol
- Money on hand: $5,818,572
- Strength: 36,378,104,281
- Speed: 1,046,263,991
- Dexterity: 913,075,097
- Defense: 1,678,898,982
- Total: 40,016,342,351
rip dex not even 1b xD
I have to agree time to call it quits on the strength and move into other stats.
As for OP though congrats !
Great!
I'd call you out for karma farming bullshit but you're spending a lot doing this so it's fine :P
r-
karma farming bullshit
To those who said karma farming.
If you can do same farming, I will rate+ you every time.
Otherwise, yourself are just bxxxx as you said.
lmao
Congrats! 40b stats is really impressive! :D
you have created 3 threads in the past month... and have another with the same achievement the month before
also
Dexterity 1,000,024,189
that get a r+ ?