At hit 134 in a chain the system locked into something called "attack test" and not release until after timeout. That , of course, broke the chain. No screen shot available as I could not break the lockup
System locked up
Started by 12Digitdan [5510] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
At hit 134 in a chain the system locked into something called "attack test" and not release until after timeout. That , of course, broke the chain. No screen shot available as I could not break the lockup
What exactly you mean on 'lockup'? When this happened?
THe screen did not have option to do anything but flee and no matter what I attempted the system stayed exactlt there. The url line ended in attack test or attack_test. Ibelieve there was something forward of that relating to something bundle? Its a tablet so I went out to a different program but the screen remained when I returned. I finally rebooted but the attack had timed out and the game resumed. Have never encountered this before.
I do know that the attack Test link you speak of happens when you refresh the page during a fight.
'attackTest' is just a name of sid (page) where you will be redirected if you will refresh the page - it should not create any loops or prevent you from taking nay kind of action. I believe it can be something client related, perhaps browser glitched, let's leave this thread opened and please write, if you will notice such things again.
Sure. Browser is Firefox running on an Samsung Android tablet. Thanks
Still an issue?
Happened once since but thecreen did not lock as before so I would say not. Ths time it went to the page the same as the time it locked but the control/touvh icons worked fine.