Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Divident Issue

Started by Haiwani [756062] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 24 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Haiwani [756062]

I received a large amount of money from a Divident from a stock whille I was abroad and got mugged a good portion of it.

Since I am abroad how did I receive this money on hand? Should have gone to a bank check waiting thing (cant remember the term used) just like bookie wins.

Check my events for proof.
flufffy [494285]

Dividends are always paid in cash. That's the way it's coded so there's no bug. You can't try and compare how Torn works to what happens in real life too much.... If you want it changed you'd probably need to put it in the suggestions forum and get lots of support.