Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Upgrade Challenges

Started by High [117313] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
28 / 100
High [117313]

So, this may have already been put out there as a suggestion, however, I'll be honest in that I have not searched at all..

My suggestion is a simple one, at present, for all of the faction upgrade challenges that are not completed, we can see who has contributed, and the level in which they've impacted that challenge.

I believe that to be fantastic.

However, once challenges are completed, there is no longer the option/ability to view to see what faction members have made an impact etc. (if I'm wrong, which I frequently am, please correct me).

My suggestion would be to enable, post completing all challenges, the viewing of the challenges and how much input the faction members have had. It would be nice if it could track the statistics past the challenge cut-off period, so that personal records can be made.



It just makes me think, once all the challenges are completed like say overdosing challenges... I would like to be able to remind myself of who got screwed most by the Xanax.
Grif [882958]

i believe you can still see all the numbers with the show button, at least i can still see the totals on ones which i have completed all the chalanges

it just doesnt show the total number done, overall

[image: image.prntscr.com]





or do you mean who contributed when the chalange wasnt complete vs post usage

if so no way to check that
High [117313]

I've realised, for the ones I was looking at, there are no challenges...



Some just don't have challenges to unlock.

Fair enough, then this forum post is unnecessary, please delete!



Thank you