guys, I found a book that I can't seem to sell. It doesnt let me add to trade or anything. Why is this?
untradeable items
Started by lookame222 [593924] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 46 / 100
guys, I found a book that I can't seem to sell. It doesnt let me add to trade or anything. Why is this?
Because
Books aren't tradeable
Make sure to wait for the most opportune time to use it.
you cant trade them, only read (/use) them. And as far as i know you can find/get every book only once, which means once you used it, you will never get it again