I want to know your opinion on Bobby Shmurda's track, 'Hot *****' from 2014.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 11 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I want to know your opinion on Bobby Shmurda's track, 'Hot *****' from 2014.
not worth a rat's piss
I take issue with that as Hot ***** made Bobby Smhurda millions of dollars and gain him worldwide notoriety for a short time.
I wondered what those protests were all about.
Protests?
On account of the notoriety of Big Bobby Smhurda.
You can't hate the playa' b.