Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission

Started by DangerousJD [424296] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

--Sub-Zero-- [436254] ×1

DangerousJD [424296]

My current mission I did "Dirty Little Secret" Had me put a bounty on user 436254 (--Sub-Zero-- )

Than I was suppose to wait for someone to claim it, than this happens...
Someone hospitalized --Sub-Zero-- and earned your $150,000 bounty reward

How am I suppose to finish the mission if I do not know who claimed the bounty?

Mentions: --Sub-Zero-- [436254]

RogerMellie [1333079]

I have the sam issue.The first bounty I put on the target was claimed by 'someone', so I put another bounty on him and attacked that person but the mission didn't proc.

According to the mission page the bounty is still not fulfilled despite me getting 2 events saying my bounties have been claimed.

Mission page:

https://prnt.sc/gpbwrg

Event page:

https://prnt.sc/gpbwxa

Any help appreciated.