Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Subscription error charged twice

Started by Head_North [1865937] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Head_North [1865937]

I pay for mine and my wife subscription. We were both credited with our monthly points twice. With doing so it charged my bank account four times, 2 times more than it should have. I need this resolve as you were not authorised to charge me two more times. With this message I'm also bringing to your attention a major bug.



Thank you
Philistine [475622]

You should have gotten an email from Torn or whatever provider you used for the payment method, the ID will be in that email.