Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referee not set

Started by Pearl3 [2061828] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pearl3 [2061828]

Hi there,

as I created this account I haven't had the chance to use the referral link of my friend s0LA [2053778] I hope it is possible to make him to my referrer.

Greetings

Pearl
SoraNoTenshi [2053778]

All of my friends are inable to use a Ref link, aswell as posting this after creating their account...



I should find friends which ain't lazy... :p