Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission - Zero Damage Impossible

Started by windy [2039424] on in Bugs & Issues.

9 replies · 224 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
47 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

PointlessOne [1437859] ×2

windy [2039424]

Hi,
I have been given a mission 'A Problem on the Tracks' I'm unable to complete because I'm unable to get any damage on my target " https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1437859 ".
I have tried using a DBK, whilst on vicodin, no drug addiction, and with 3 other people in the attack but still managed to hit him for 0 damage, you'll be able to see in the attack log.
I've already wasted 125 energy, plus energy lost from taking vicodin instead of xanax as I would normally have done, others have wasted theirs trying to help me too.
Can you please take a look at unfair matchmaking, I don't think any missions are intended to be impossible.

Mentions: PointlessOne [1437859]

Stewie [1494547]

If you're hitting them, but for 0 damage, their Defense will be much higher than your Strength (targets are matched by total stats).

You'll have to try Boosters, group attack, etc. No bug here though.
Kate [1701775]

We tried several times with many people in the attack and lots of energy wasted so unsure what could be the problem

he can't use boosters but he tried on vico also and hit him for 0 every time.

Not sure if bug either but I'll pass it up to Aurel to have a look at it just in case, if possible
windy [2039424]

If they're matched by total stats why is that his stats are..
Name: PointlessOne [1437859]
Strength: 6,380,653
Speed: N/A
Dexterity: 8,416
Defense: 17,337,634
Total: 23,730,724


And my stats are significantly lower. His total is 20 X more than mine.


Mentions: PointlessOne [1437859]

Stewie [1494547]

I believe they are either matched by total, or as close to as possible - it just depends what is available from my understanding.

It's been said quite a few times in Bugs & Issues that they are matched with stats closest to your total. Although seemingly a huge difference...
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

We've changed matchmaking so that it won't pair you with someone who has way more defense than you have strength (impossible to cause damage).