Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Selling memes.

Started by jump792 [1967039] on in Graphics.

8 replies · 102 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
jump792 [1967039]

Yes, I am making memes for muns

[image: i.imgflip.com]

I have been making memes and many have been well accepted. I have won prizes, made politics funny (rare sight, I know), and other things I used meh memes for. Successful memes: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=16009189&b=0&a=0&to=17825182, https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=38&t=16011976&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=17904321, https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=16009189&b=0&a=0&start=20&to=17825940, https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=13&t=16009189&b=0&a=0&start=100&to=17884221, and likely more I can't remember to save the life of me.

Can discus via messages and such what memes you want and what price you're looking for (also, if it's something that I want to do I'd likely make it for free).

[image: i.imgflip.com]

Mentions: #CNNBlackMail · The Greatest Torn Meme 2017

-TL- [2066849]

Yea thnx a ton for turning GFX forums to a joke.

Seriously, how did you even come up with such a spectacular idea ?
Shorn [1898975]

You know, if you give Marlon a few memes, you can join the "greatest" faction in Torn. You would fit right in.
jump792 [1967039]

Nah, I have no pride and I want my options of who I can make fun of without serious consequence to be wide and far. Not that being kicked is much of a punishment, but you get the idea.