Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugged into negative

Started by GrumpaDirt [1257609] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
GrumpaDirt [1257609]

I was playing russian roulette. I always have my bank open and ready to dump my money. I played a game for 100mil total, and I won the game. I then dumped my money into my bank, and immediately after I was mugged into the negative.

Russian Roulette game ID = 702616

Attack log 35856692

screencap of negative balance = http://imgur.com/a/hroQI


Stewie [1494547]

This can happen I believe if both happen at exact same time. Taking out the money should leave you with correct amount minus the mugged money.