Paying 300k per loss
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Paying 300k per loss
I'll probably self-destruct if I ever lose, but I never do
still looking
this guy never paid me... dont do it for him
Lol wtf are you on about?
I attacked you on august 10 at 18:41 and lost... you did not pay me the $300,000 as promised
You sent $300,000 to yummypapays with the message: 1 loss
Thank you - he ended up paying (y)
Up
Up
-