Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing mods

Started by Fluffybunnykins [427189] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Fluffybunnykins [427189]

https://snag.gy/gBcNFA.jpg

From the screenshot;

I have the Holographic Sights (level 2) but am missing the Reflex Sights (level 1)

I have Standard Muzzle Break (level 1) and Tactical Muzzle Break (level 3) but missing Heavy Duty Muzzle Break (level 2)

Am I missing any other mods? Maybe, I can't remember for sure and certainly can't prove it.
AshleyT [1432316]

It is impossible to get rid of them, and it is impossible to get higher level mods without first owning the level below it.

Some of my mods vanished some time ago but that was due to staff correcting a bug, and accidentally deleted the mods as a consequence, so maybe something happened here similar to that?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

It's fixed now, however can you please try to remember, perhaps you had a faction loaned weapon with mods attached or something like this?
Fluffybunnykins [427189]

Thank you for the fix.

The last time I remember using the missing mods was for a secondary weapon (Qsz-92?) as part of a mission, I think. Maybe sold the wrong weapon on the market accidentally, or it was automatically removed by mission completion? Wasn't a faction loan, anyway.