Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Energy Refill

Started by Azian [942973] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
52 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
Azian [942973]

Hello,

I had just refilled my energy using points, and it did not give the full 150e but gave me 100e instead. I tried briefly looking through the forums and couldn't find much.

I took a screenshot of just the 100e and the time left on points[image: imgur.com].



In short, I logged on, took a xanax, trained, went to 0e, immediately refilled for 25points, and I was at 100e rather 150e.



Thank you,

Azian



PS I typed this up at work, and I had a customer come in before I was able to finish typing this, so I don't know if that'll affect anything.



*Edit 1 to add image*

[image: i.imgur.com]

*Edit 2*

I did accidentally double click the last few of my trains before I refilled, maybe it was still loading trains as I refilled my E and trained 2 extra times?

[image: imgur.com]
Kate [1701775]

did you by any chance have a tab open with gym or spammed the gym right after you refilled?

e: I just saw you posted you did spam train before. Might be because of that! Did ask someone to check for you when they can