deleted
deleted
Started by MR_Snatcher [2076541] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 62 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- HavokGDI [133687] Moderator
· 2 likes ·
So did you have a question we can help you with?
deleted
ok
Free advice, don't beg, don't scam, read the forums, ask specific questions.
So did you have a question we can help you with?
Sends love and lots of good luck...there I helped ^.^
I think it was "Cans I has moniez?" [:sick:]
A reply from Sweeney_Todd himself! thats all you need!
Sure, I'll help by saying I love you too but no homo
You sent $1 to MRsnatcher420 with the message: Happy to help. Welcome to Torn City.