I had a weird message after changing my password, it said "Wrong RFC". Is this a normal thing to occur, I logged back into my account and everything seems grand though
Message after changing Password
Started by irish_don [1618064] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 26 / 100
I had a weird message after changing my password, it said "Wrong RFC". Is this a normal thing to occur, I logged back into my account and everything seems grand though
It can be an intermittent issue with your internet path to the game, they should always resolve themselves reasonably quickly.
Thank you