Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Can't access security panel

Started by OnlyJoeKing [2074163] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
OnlyJoeKing [2074163]

Hello, I have recently moved to a new house and now I'm getting this message:



"The IP address you're currently on has not frequently been used by this account in the past. To access your security panel please login to your account on one of your regular devices or networks."

I only play from a google chromebook. I have never played this game on another device. I feel like I'm in danger of losing my account.



Thank you for any help you can offer.



[image: image.prntscr.com]

[image: image.prntscr.com]
OnlyJoeKing [2074163]

I believe it is new since I moved from one house to another and had the internet/cable company come to hook up new internet/cable at our new house. I apologize, I'm an old guy who plays an internet game. IP addresses are something new to me that I don't bother to learn, I have kids for that stuff. I just don't want to lose my account here and if I'm going to I need to know soon so that I can cancel my subscription and find a new game to play.
Stewie [1494547]

You just need to frequently use the IP address, if you use it enough you could have access within a few hours I think (from experience, after setting up a new router)
OnlyJoeKing [2074163]

awesome! Thank you! I'm highly addicted to this game and would hate to lose it. I have no intentions on moving again in the near future, in fact I may have to buy this house now to avoid future IP address issues :)
Philistine [475622]

If you change IP addresses again you just repeat the process every time.

You will get used to it if you are nomadic enough.

Closing report.