Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Books

Started by Arthur_Morgan [2025279] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 76 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Arthur_Morgan [2025279]

Pretty easy question. I'm hoping at least somebody knows the answer to this. I have been saving ALL of my books and have a pretty good collection of them going on now. I'm waiting for the right time to use them, but I'm wondering if I can use more than one of them at a time to gain multiple bonuses or can I only use one of them per month?
Nobody [237547]

For the gym gains books you should really save up 124+ FHC's, 93+ Xanax (3 per day) and 775 points for energy refill. Remember to also be in a company either giving gym gains bonus or one that gives pure energy (not energy cans, same cooldown as FHC). It's a pricey project, I'm still saving up for it myself (roughly 1.9B total, per book).

So yeah, you should definitively do some research on what maximizes the gains from the books before you use them.