Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

No damage attack bug

Started by ofgortens [1863998] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

ofgortens [1863998]

I ran into an odd attack log when completing a mission. I started attacking with my armalite and it was dealing 0 damage. I've seen this before when the opponent defense is dramatically higher than the attacking strength (10x or something). However, when I switched to a different weapon I started doing damage, meaning there wasn't this large difference between my strength and his defense.



Below is the attack log as well as a snapshot of my weapons. I did have Hollow Point rounds selected which may be causing the issue. Considering Hollow Point should be outputting higher damage, I believe this is a bug.

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=34f56a7ebc1c44569640d82f9cef5710

[image: i.imgur.com]

Thanks,



ofg
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hollow point ammo have another effect - it increase opponent armour by 1.5. In your case opponent armour param went beyond 100 because of this, and this mean, that you can't deal any damage.