I just got the Duke Bring it mission and I'm scheduling an attack 8/23/17. 5p.m. EST. Anyone interested?
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 21 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I just got the Duke Bring it mission and I'm scheduling an attack 8/23/17. 5p.m. EST. Anyone interested?
I'm in if you can do it a couple hours later
I'm looking for more people. The time can be changed. If you can, can you go to the duke message forum. I just found out they have a forum dedicated to this mission
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=59&t=15973284&b=0&a=0&start=2540