It has been a few days since ive been wanting to vent so please excuse me if i seem a bit irritable. My wife works in the psychology department in a childrens hospital. Most of the parents that bring thier kids to see a psychologist think there is something wrong with them, when 80% of the cases of why kids act the way they do is from how they are being raised.
Starting with divorces, deadbeats, to people having kids when they cannot even sustain themselves financially. If you cannot provide for a child to have a normal, safe, happy and healthy childhood why would you even have one? Im tired of seeing parents take it on thier kids. Being a parent isnt only about feeding them and giving them a place to sleep. Its about being there for them, giving them advice, speaking to them and helping them whenever they are down. We bring kids to this world, they never asked us to bring them here.
Today i saw a woman speak to her child in a way that i just wanted to grab her by the neck. Everything you say to your small child affects them in some way. Please take care of your little ones. Give them the things you never had when you were that age. Appreciate them. There are people out there that are more than qualified and cant have them. Love them. Remember.. they are a piece of you...
All the more reason why abortion should be legal everywhere :D
I agree
I also think we should question when someone really counts as being alive cuz i dunno about u but i've seen some real ****ing dumb 1 y.o so maybe the real age "life" starts is 6 you know?
The problem is the bitch can't keep her legs closed.
The only thing kids need these days is a good beating. Keep those little ****ers in check.
I would certainly consider voting for a candidate who proposed some sort of legalized retroactive abortion...
So you're going to support murdering children
lol what's funny is he couldnt even say that if he was aborted...I wonder how he would feel if he knew he was robbed of life and never got to experience everything he has experienced
So you support the murder of infants before they have a chance at life
English is hard.
False, "infant" refers to an already born child, though usage depends on the country, it is generally accepted to be the child within a timeframe between birth and several months after.
He is supporting killing a featus which has the chance to eventually become an infant.
[image: screenprism.com]Half of parenting is choosing the right babysitter
It's interesting how pretty much every parent I come across these days wreckons at least one of their children have autism, adhd or some sort of behavioural issues.
10 years ago every one seemed to be fine. Idk if it's to do with more awareness or self diagnosis. Personally I put most of it down to poor parenting.
I thought that when i was at school about 12 and then they showed our class a video of one happening I changed my mind after that. As tiny as they are they know death and they scream silently. Probably the worst thing I have ever seen.
"they know death and scream silently"
Ok, so killing animals is also not ok, as they certainly know death.
Some people just do not recognize the fetus as alive, thus for them, abortion is ok.
Most abortionlaws only allow it in the first trimester. A fetus doesn't start developing his brain until the 4th month of pregnancy, and even then it hasn't developed enough for a fetus to have a conscience, so it doesn't 'know' death, because it doesn't experience anything yet, as that's impossible without a brain.
Absolutely.
Abortion ****ing sucks, there's no debate about that. It sucks as a concept, it suck for the women that feel like they need to do it, it sucks for the little proto-life being aborted.
But it would also suck for both the mother and the child if the child is born to a mother who is not emotionally, financially or in any other way, not ready or doesnt want to have that child. Just a quick look around tells you theres more than enough women having kids who are totally un-prepared to be parents.
Ultimately its a human rights issue and what is often forgotten is that the mother is also human. Imagine if you had a young daughter about to go to university and she accidentally get's pregnant. Sure she might want to have a kid then fine, but should she not have the choice to continue her life as she wanted? To have the opportunity to get an education and a decent job. I guarantee 99.999% of women that get abortions are torn apart by it, so wether she has the kid or not the impact on her life is dramatic.
All I'm saying is yes, its ****ing horrible, but if it were possible for that shit to happen to me, I would make that choice myself, laws or other peoples opinions be damned.
I was answering to the very casual comment of "there should be more" from a perspective of someone that is myself seeing unborn recognize the threat getting away from the "hoover" as it damages its housing and proceeds to take it apart.
It changed my mind at that age of what alive was. If it helps someone consider not to have one regardless of type of abortion than to me that is a positive thing.
To answer the other quotes
I am not telling people what they should or should not do.
There are people in this world with great hearts who really want to give a child a good start and are unable to have their own.
I have seen young women first hand who have miscarried and it does have an effect on people.
Having to come to terms with terminating is a harsh thing.
I am sure there are many examples going to be thrown around on the subject trying to tell me how wrong I am to be honestly I doubt they will effect my choice to say termination / death is not something that should be handed out so readily as it is.
I agree. What should be handed out readily is sex education and contraception ; )
The problem with abortion legislation is how can you restrict "handing out" without removing the woman choice. If a woman doesn't want a baby, she will have an abortion. Laws don't stop things happening, they just force them underground which is worse for everyone.
I don't think you're wrong to think abortion should be minimised as far as possible. I just don't see a way to do that except reducing as far as possible the chances of a woman becoming pregnant unexpectedly. Same aim, different approach i guess.