Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I'm back!

Started by TheEvilRock [1276473] on in Graphics.

4 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
TheEvilRock [1276473]

I recently came back to torn and have just been logging on doing nothing, my old friend convinced me to start doing graphics again so I've decided to make an attempt at bringing more artists to this forum by doing a giveaway and a plan I have.

I have only made one tag since I came back and I think I messed up on the contrast and lighting, but it will be the probably be the first tag of the giveaway.

[image: i.imgur.com]



This is just an post letting you guys know that I have returned, there will be a separate follow-up post for the giveaway and the rules on how to enter, etc.

I should mention that the giveaway is targeted on entirely new sig makers or people who have never made a sig before, so experienced sig makers can't win the giveaway. I'm hoping to do this weekly so be ready for the follow up post and the weekly giveaways!