Send a meme, send a picture, tell me however you would like.HOW WAS THAT SOLAR ECLIPSE YO?!?!?!
Eclipse Reactions
Started by 1596815 [1596815] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 13
- Likes on archived posts
- 38
- Authority score
- 20 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Sophie357 [1836309]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i0.kym-cdn.com]
Send a meme, send a picture, tell me however you would like.HOW WAS THAT SOLAR ECLIPSE YO?!?!?!
I live in Iowa but it was cloudy and a little rainy soooooo :/
It was like we now have three threads on the same subject... [:sick:]
I am in Kansas. It was rainy and cloudy. Personally it didn't matter to me since I am just not really interested in that sort of thing. My wife and kids were looking forward to it though. So I was disappointed they didn't get to see anything.
It was really cloudy all day. It got a bit darker and colder but I couldn't tell if it was the weather or the eclipse. It was very anticlimactic for me.
I watched a weather lady cry on tv and a weather man give us a basic Physics lesson. I was a bit confused as to why Americans were making such a big deal about it. In 2024, there's going to be another total eclipse that will start from Mexico, move north through the US and Canada and end in the arctic circle so it's not the last one.
It's just proof that NASA are a bunch of Liars
Lol
I kinda regret not taking a half day and braving the traffic. Where I am at only saw ~ 94% eclipse. So, even at 6% powah, the sun is still putting out 6,000 lux/lumens/whatever... soooo, it just looked like another cloudy day. [:tired:]
I said the same thing. Incredible how much light it gives out..
well... here's to the midwest in 2024 [:laughing:]