i thnk their could be a pattern to spin the wheel i been spinning the 1m a lot and so i been watching it closly and taking notes and the last one i got which im hoping will nad me on pi tomorrow is to press stop when its on 0.5m but idk if it will be like that everytime and idk if it will work i will let u know if its succesful or not
spin the wheel pattern
Started by CT-7567 [2027046] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 19 / 19 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 19
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 17
- Likes on archived posts
- 58
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor
· 15 likes ·
The result is generated when you click the "spin" button, whether you click stop or not doesn't actually matter, you can just navigate away from the page as you click spin and you'll still receive your reward.
i thnk their could be a pattern to spin the wheel i been spinning the 1m a lot and so i been watching it closly and taking notes and the last one i got which im hoping will nad me on pi tomorrow is to press stop when its on 0.5m but idk if it will be like that everytime and idk if it will work i will let u know if its succesful or not
The result is generated when you click the "spin" button, whether you click stop or not doesn't actually matter, you can just navigate away from the page as you click spin and you'll still receive your reward.
it doesn't matter when you press stop. the prize is decided as soon as you spin it.
leslie wont let you win no matter how much you try
This was reported during testing within the committee, i think a 15 second delay was added before result showed in a page opened after clicking "spin" no major issue as "torn" will still win ;)
Ignore the haters. I think you're on to something. Any sample test needs at least 10,000 samples to be useful. Keep spinning buddy.
if you have DoctorN you get the hosp message as soon as you hit spin.
I tried to find a pattern but there is none. I used to think spinning the wheel longer meant it took a longer time to stop but doesn't work. Sometimes when I spin longer before stopping it takes a very short time to stop and other times, it takes a short while to stop.
Also when I play from my phone using UC Browser, the moment I hit stop, the wheel doesn't spin and slow down so I there's actually no pattern.
There is no pattern. As is well said many times, it's determinded once you hit the spin button your fate is there... [:sick:]
Got to give the guy a thumbs up for being optimistic
The result is decided immediately you click start or spin or whatever, the wheel spinning and the stop button are just for show, ****ing waste of time.
R+ for optimism
don't be too disappointed when you spin today
I see a pattern.
Shite... Shite... More shite... Kick to the throat... 25 points...
The Prize is predetermined so.... your theory makes no sense.
animation is only there to confuse the shiiiit out of you.
while the wheel is spinning just refresh another tab to see what you get :)
for those of you that say it is selected the moment you hit spin, I disagree. I've tested that theory out extensively, and I can get beside very close to PI, or I can go for something entirely different. The results show a response to the moment the stop button is selected.
^^^ THIS ^^^
^^^ THIS ALSO ^^^
Grave the thread ... it's over.
For those who don't believe it's determined when you hit the spin button. Open 2 tabs on browser. One being results and other the wheel. Spin the wheel then switch over to result tab refresh and behold your results of game still spinning will be listed. Now you can switch over the game spinning tab and click stop button to see it magically land on result listed