I was trying to buy a dp from my credit card but i couldnt find my country listed what can i do?
Credit card problem
Started by Elnanito [2079121] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I was trying to buy a dp from my credit card but i couldnt find my country listed what can i do?
Passing to Chedburn.
Thank you i am from Lebanon
There's nothing we can do - it's up to PayPal. I believe PayPal does not accept cards from Lebanon. Perhaps try Amazon payments or Bitcoin?
Closed.