At long last, somebody invents the dream VCR. This machine allows you to tape an entire evenings worth of your own dreams, which you can then watch at your leisure. However, the inventor of the dream VCR will only allow you to use this device if you agree to a strange caveat: When you watch your dreams, you must do so with your family and your closest friends in the same room. They get to watch your dreams along with you. And if you don't agree to this, you cant use the dream VCR.
Would you still do this?
I would, I love horror so have some fantastic ones.
who uses a vcr nowadays?
Id tell the inventor to shove his "Dream VCR" where the sun doesnt shine and release the "Dream DVD" instead... patent and copyright that right there and then...
I bet they'd all turn out to be sooooo dull...
It would be nice to be able to watch them, but I already am pretty god at remembering them anyways and am able to play them back even ones I had years ago.
With the whole having to watch with your family and friends thing it seems like most of the reasons that you may be thinking that people would not want to watch with their families would not be the same as the reasons I would not want to watch with them.
Most people would not want to watch probably because of sex dreams or possibly them murdering someone in their dreams. I have not killed anyone in my dreams, and for sex dreams they do not happen that often. Possibly only seven at the most in all of my years. Maybe even less I can only remember 4 actually 3 now. so possibly less than seven. So they do not happen that often.
Though there are certain things in my dreams I would not want anyone else to see. Such as certain tricks that I can use in dreams, or in case there is ever some dream monster wanting to trap me in dreams I would not want them to know. Also a few other things I would rather others do not know.
how high are you right now?
You're asking Dr Zed, right?
Yes I would. Thanks Obama! ^o^
I would totally let my fam see my dreams so they could know it was a mistake not to have me committed.
We're almost there.
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-22031074