Is it just me, or has Firefox gotten to the point where it's incompatible with nearly all flash elements? It's always been obnoxious (I still have to keep chrome around for certain streaming sites), but now I can't even play Torn poker. I really don't want to switch browsers, or use Chrome any more than I have to, but I just can't get Flash working properly in Firefox. Am I doing something wrong?
Firefox and Adobe Flash
Started by MadHatter [486416] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 5 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Is it just me, or has Firefox gotten to the point where it's incompatible with nearly all flash elements? It's always been obnoxious (I still have to keep chrome around for certain streaming sites), but now I can't even play Torn poker. I really don't want to switch browsers, or use Chrome any more than I have to, but I just can't get Flash working properly in Firefox. Am I doing something wrong?
The plugin seems to need updating once a week for me....its a pain
Gee, I didn't think to look in Mozilla's help pages...