Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DONATOR SUBSCRIBER

Started by x-23 [1407952] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

x-23 [1407952]

HELLO

MY NAME IS PRIYA I AM A DONATOR SUBSCRIBER FROM 12/05/2017 AND MY SUBSCRIPTION IS FOR 1 YEAR SO I GOT ANY SPECIAL ITEM EVERY MONTH BUT STILL I DIDN'T GOT THAT FROM MY SUBSCRIPTION SO PLEASE HELP ME



REGARDS

PRIYA KACHHADIYA
Stewie [1494547]

You would have gotten an event on the 1st of every month (since subscribing) telling you what you received.

Search your events for "doorstep"
Goku_ [1630035]

My profile still says I'm a subscriber, but the icon disappeared and it did not give me donator status after my 30 days.