Are there any Australian Factions
Australia
Started by Naxx [1434964] on in Faction Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 58 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Champion [1927067]
· 25 likes ·
JFA is an Australian only faction, it stands for 'Just Fer Australians' idk if you would get into the main faction or not so contact mug [553318], the leader of Just Fer Australians 2.0, to join - tell him i … - mug [553318] Committee
· 10 likes ·
Ow Ya goin mate champion said it give us a tingle will ya - SporkMonkey [2065017]
· 4 likes ·
Stalin killed quite a few people too. It's that way of conquest. The difference is, you weren't there. I wasn't there, so even as a man of Polish Jewish descent, I don't blame you or modern Germany. There's no point …
Mentioned in this thread
mug [553318] ×1
Are there any Australian Factions
JFA is an Australian only faction, it stands for 'Just Fer Australians' idk if you would get into the main faction or not so contact mug [553318], the leader of Just Fer Australians 2.0, to join - tell him i sent you cos i'm the official jfa recruiter
All the best :)
Mentions: mug [553318]
Ow Ya goin mate champion said it
give us a tingle will ya
G'day m8
JFA always keeps the shrimp on the barbie aye
G'day mate. JFA is the best faction for Australians and we are catching up with our sister faction, JFK - Just Fer Kiwi's which is for people from New Zealand.....
AUssIE aUSSiE aUSSie~!@#$%^
... soo this was unexpected!
expect the unexpected and nothing surprises you
Mad dog you mad ****
that faction is backpacking around Europe and Asia atm try later
Our faction... Elite Inc has lots of Aussie's in it!
I'm some combination of offended and aroused
Is this what it feels like to see people talk about Africa as an African? Or China is a Chinaman?
Bunnies
Now imagine people didn't think of kangaroos, dingos and boomerangs when they think of your country,
but of systematically killing millions of people :/ try that for a bummer
Germany, I'm guessing? XD
indeed :/ although the US killed 10 times as many Native Americans, the guy looking like Charlie Chaplin will always be pinned on our foreheads. Anyhow, this is really OT.. Sorry, I guess.
How about that...local Australian sports team?
Stalin killed quite a few people too. It's that way of conquest. The difference is, you weren't there. I wasn't there, so even as a man of Polish Jewish descent, I don't blame you or modern Germany. There's no point in dwelling in the past. Honestly, when I think of Germany, I think of beautiful castles, good beer, and kinky women.
thanks for that.
the women are indeed kinky :3
Australian Spider Cavalry, scary yet effective
Aussies are all diks and they don't get along so not many can stand to be in the same faction...