Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Profiles not loading

Started by FATU [1482556] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 137 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 29109 ×1 Company 61475 ×1 ivanu [2055008] ×1

FATU [1482556]

Hi,

I saw that there's been an update to how profiles are loaded and that there are new buttons now.

It was working fine for a little bit, however, I now can't see any profiles. They just don't load.

[image: image.prntscr.com]

I am using Chrome.
Samoiedskaya [1709631]

No, it's NOT fixed! Everything is still the same as on my screenshot.

It goes without saying my gameplay is greatly hindered because of that.
Sanidade [2011298]

New profile icons: the revive icon does not seem to allow revives even when the profile has 'Allow Everyone' set in preferences.
Imperius [2075816]

I would say chill and let them fix the problem, I have the same problem as well as massive loading times. But they are surely doing their bests to fix this problem, so people can get back to playing the game