Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Attention all gambling addicts! (Blackjack)

Started by 3000ways [1862314] on in Gambling.

5 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
3000ways [1862314]

I'm conducting some research to help me prepare a formula for hedging blackjack bets. The formula will allow a player to gamble within his/her means with predictable results.

To accomplish this, I am am on a quest to find the longest win streak for blackjack.

Could you kindly post your longest blackjack winstreak below.

Once I have enough replies, I will post my spreadsheet here.

Cheers!