I have quite a handful of energy refills, I was wondering what is the most optimal amount of battle stat of a type to have before I start training like crazy to get the best gains? Gonna be trying to hit 9999 happy before spam training of course.
Using energy refills
Started by Luckbox [895596] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 18
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I have quite a handful of energy refills, I was wondering what is the most optimal amount of battle stat of a type to have before I start training like crazy to get the best gains? Gonna be trying to hit 9999 happy before spam training of course.
Probably better to go for 99,999 happy
99999 happy is hard to get, needs a lot of prep - will only last 15 minutes at most (realistically 14 minutes with 1 minute prep)
if you can do all those in 14 mins go for it
I understand that but should I save them until I have a lot of a certain battle stat? Let's say I want to dump it all in strength, how much strength should I have before I go crazy with it?
It makes no difference. Obviously you gain more stats per train if your stats are capped but you have to spend the energy to get there anyway so wether you spend it now or later is irrelevant. Only thing that matters is your happy value.
Its unintuitive and seems to make more sense to wait for you stat to be capped for example, but thats false.
Concentrate on being able to get a lot of happy before you train and then use them as soon as you feel sure that you're able to maximise your happy.
Higher happy works better with lower stats so the optimal time to use it,( and I stand to be corrected on this), would be now.
Vladar has an excellent spreadsheet on gains, just input your current stats, happy, gym & energy to be used into this spreadsheet and you can work out what you would gain now at 99k happy v the future.
The thread is here- https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=16003284&b=0&a=0 with link to the training estimator in the 1st post. It's pretty accurate.
Mentions: Training Gains Explained (and Training Calculator)
doesn't matter - your stats ultimately are down to how much E you have used on them (with factors like gym/happy) - but ultimately it's down to E used, doesn't matter when, just the total amount so using it whenever you want is fine.
Stats dont matter.
I used up all my refills soon as I unlocked my preferred gym and can maintain max happiness throughout the whole course of using the refills.
Gained close to 1bill stats using those refills, good enough I suppose.
Thanks everyone!
Stats do matter, the lower his starting stats the more advantageous high happy will be. You should aim for 99999 happy and then train it all in whatever stats are the lowest.
Thanks Vladar, that was the answer I was looking for
And get a Donator pack before using e refills.. 150 E instead of 100
Great point! Most definitely do this!