So if u haven't seen me in trade chat yet, I'm making a slave buisiness!
The slaves can run stuff for u, hosp, bounty, collect bounties, etc.
These "slaves" will be real players, it is 12.5m per week for a slave to run for u. Plus u have to buy the stuff they run. Tips would be greatly appreciated towards the slaves. Owners will have the job of taking care. Telling them what u need and pls try reporting to me on how the slave does by mail.
75% of the cost will go to the slaves, while 25% go to me. U must pay 25% to me and the slave upfront, 25% in the middle of the week, and 25% at the end. If a slave runs away or an owner doesn't pay I would like to let u know all hell will be let loose on u!
This is to help new players to travel such as me make money. If u would like to be a slave, or own a slave mail me or reply in this forum. I would just want to let u know I might not reply to u as soon as I could I u reply in this forum. Pls don't pm me unless absolutely necessary cuz I don't wanna 1000 tabs open at once.
thx
This is currently a work in progress. Accepting all donations to help me. And the slaves.
Well assuming this made sense, it would go in the trade section.
Also, you'd want to reconsider the name of your "business" and the math you have put forward.
P.S. Newbs can just level us and learn to trade on their own and avoid all the undercutting and whatever you plan to have going on.
"...Owner doesn't pay I would like to let u know all hell will be let loose on u!"
[image: encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com]
I would rather have you as my slave
Thank you, we have placed your bounty.
Fierce_Falcon: Why?!
Beerstein: I decided I'd rather have a bitch than a slave.
Beerstein: You're my bitch now.
Fierce_Falcon: Ok
Selling bitches.
Mentions:
Beerstein [1322136]
· Fierce_Falcon [2064622]
Ok. I give up on this. Anyways would anyone like to buy me? I can travel
Sound like great fun!
Sign me up as a slave.
For the briefest of moments I was impressed with the cojones on display then you rolled over.
I am taking my 'like' back.
You should probably get a dictionary and look up the word slave. What you describe is not a slave.
In hospital for 4 hours and 59 minutes Hospitalized by
FIENDmhmm.
Mentions:
FIEND [1844285]
Currently travelling to UK. On a people trafficking run I eh?