So, I plan on being pretty active for this round of elimination and would like some tips on how I should play, and who I should join. My choices to join are the Mountain Men, Rebel Front, Pacifists, and Original Gangsters.
Tips for eliminations?
Started by Uplinked [1980883] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
So, I plan on being pretty active for this round of elimination and would like some tips on how I should play, and who I should join. My choices to join are the Mountain Men, Rebel Front, Pacifists, and Original Gangsters.
Buy meds your gonna need them.
Join Pirates, then you won't need that ugly wig in Pink Power...Winning
[image: media.giphy.com]Hoorah PiratesJoin us
[image: media.giphy.com]The real Pink Power Wig...