Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Temporary Weapon Mastery

Started by Weeman [506086] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 122 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
62 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

Weeman [506086]

So I recently did a merit reset and I was curious about the temporary weapon mastery, then I find this text when I clicked.

"Are you sure you want to spend 1 merit on your Temporary Mastery upgrade? This upgrade will improve the damage and accuracy of these weapons when you use them in attacks. Grenades, throwing stars and other throwing weapons will have increased accuracy and damage. You will find that Smoke/Flash/Tear grenades will also have increased accuracy."

I have never encountered a miss with smokes, flash grenades or tear gas. What does "increased accuracy" mean? Does it mean an increased effect, like nerf the enemy's speed/dex further? Because if so, I'd assume that could give a nice edge in fights.