Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral

Started by fluorine [2067449] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
fluorine [2067449]

Hello,

I referred my friend (ID: 2076973) to Torn more than a month ago, but I just found threads in the Bugs and Issues similar to this today, before that I wasn't aware that you could post about this.

He used the plain torn.com link for registration instead of my referral link, is it still possible for him to be referred under my name even though it has been some time?

Thank you :)
ParagonPotato [2076973]

Hai phil the horse :D

Back then, she gave me a referral link. I didn't know how to use it at that time so I just went with it and told her that I'd use it. So I went to my other friend(who also plays) and asked how to make an account and I used the plain torn link. After that I was planning to use the referral and realised that you're supposed to open the link and register rather than register and use the referral.

After that, I realised that I globbed up and can't use the referral anymore since my other friend meticuously told me the rules including multiple accounts