Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Tips for Blackjack

Started by TactlessIdiot [2080709] on in Gambling.

11 replies · 296 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
TactlessIdiot [2080709]





After playing so many games of Blackjack I found ways on how to become smarter at it and how to technically beat it. Note that in blackjack you can never have the assurance that you'll win unless it's a natural or a five card charlie or a bust from the dealer. The money gained and money loss in Blackjack has a big discrepancy ($341,213,448,771,832) ($342,967,144,110,200) respectively. To prevent big losses in Blackjack you should know these small tips that can help you in winning more rather than losing a ton of money.



1. You should never chase bets. (For example you lost 1k and you plan on taking it back in one sweep so you raise up your bets until you're left with none)

2. Never take insurance. (Just no)

3. Play with small bets. (Simply saying that you should be PATIENT); and

4. If you're not sure about your chosen cards you should refer to this table

H - Hit S - Stand D - Double Down SP - Split

[image: www.x121.com]



Good luck have fun!


Ricky_red [2080448]

But I've made quite alot by purposely chasing bets.

I'll start with $1,000 then increase the amount if I lose then slightly more than double it again and again til I win.

If you're unafraid to lose huge amounts (I'll stop if it ever reaches 50% of my cash) then it's an excellent plan. I'd have to lose a great many hands in a row to actually take a total loss.

I've won a net total of about $235,000 this way.

Care to explain why it's a bad plan?
Ruby_Rhod [2027219]

LMAO with your charts and strategys. The game is rigged to collect your in game cash you dufus's. When the dealer can pull a 21 30 times in 75 like it happened with me you can toss your charts in the garbage
TactlessIdiot [2080709]

Yep I started doing that. That is also a viable strat but not for everyone who is just starting in Torn.

Thanks for explaining that part I'll just leave this statistics in my Blackjack games to further give evidence that it actually works as long as you have the cash to double in. And it really relies on probability and luck. Last note: you can do this because normally a person can lose to an estimated value of 4 losses in a row.
    • Stat
    • Value
    • Games played
    • 540
    • Maximum gain
    • $1,024,000
    • Maximum loss
    • $512,000
    • Total money gain
    • $3,366,285
    • Total money loss
    • $3,376,915
    • Money Gain/Loss ratio
    • 0.9969
    • Best win streak
    • 8
    • Wins
    • 230
    • Losses
    • 310
    • Win / Loss ratio
    • 0.7419
    • Pushes
    • 48
    • Naturals
    • 28
    • Five Card Charlie
    • 3
    • Busts
    • 72
    • Hits
    • 318
    • Stands
    • 449
    • Splits
    • 1
    • Double Downs
    • 15
    • Double Down wins
    • 1
    • Double Down losses
    • 14
    • Insurances
    • 2
    • Insurance wins
    • 1
    • Insurance losses
    • 1
    • Surrenders
    • 14
OlafderGeiger [1998145]

I fart $235,000 daily, and 7.8 million more than that without ever having the risk of losing any of it.
It's called travelling

don't waste your time with gambling, kids. this stuff might work on a tiny scale, because you can keep your mind much calmer,
and make better decisions, but as soon as there's a lot of money involved you will make shit decisions due to greed or panic.
also you might have just been lucky, stochastics tells us that the house always has higher chances of winning in Black Jack. (Torn Black Jack I mean. It's very rigged)
go powerlevel to 15 real quick(takes 10 days maximum), rent a PI with airstrip and start flower running.
It's about $8,000,000 per day if you're active, no risk, whatsoever.

the same is true for OP
TactlessIdiot [2080709]

Yes it had a small margin of error because I was being too rash back then. But thanks for lending your advice to me and to anyone who reads this post ^-^
badboyz [1033265]

In theory if you keeping doubling bet, you will end up making your losses plus a profit of your original bet.

Problem is there is a limit of 100m on maximum bet, so you cannot keep doubling. Even with card counting i have seen some huge loosing streak. If you start with decent bet of 1m you will very quickly reach the max bet.