I was in poker and I had 3 10s and a pair of 4s so full house and my opponent had 3 jacks and a king but no pair so that aint a full house but he still won
poker
Started by TC_KILLER [1595619] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 32 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I was in poker and I had 3 10s and a pair of 4s so full house and my opponent had 3 jacks and a king but no pair so that aint a full house but he still won
Game ID?
Name: kip
ID: 173507
Owner: 1710412
Stakes: $500000
Players: 8/8
Spectators: 4
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $10000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
Closed as duplicate.