Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker

Started by TC_KILLER [1595619] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 49 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
TC_KILLER [1595619]

ID: 173507 table id

I was playing poker and I had 3 10s and a pair of 4s and my opponent had 3 jacks and a king but no pair so he had a 3 of a kind but I had a full house but he still won when I should have won.

Name: kip
ID: 173507
Owner: 1710412
Stakes: $500000
Players: 8/8
Spectators: 4
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $10000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

When exactly this happened? I can see, that you played some hands around the time of your post, however you folded in 2 cases and timed out in the last.